Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Memorial High School Library Policies
Visiting the Library
- All students are welcome to use the library!
- Students coming during class time should have a pass and check in at the library desk.
- If you need to leave the library, you also need to check out at the desk.
- During open campus times - 7-7:30am, lunches, 3-3:30pm - the IMC is open and you do not need a pass to visit.
- Except for water, please keep all food and drinks to the non-carpeted areas.
- Please use the library in a way that doesn't disturb or distract other library users.
Checking Out Materials
- All books, technology, and textbooks check in and out through the library.
- Books can be returned to the library desk or through the book drop in the hall. Technology must be returned to the desk.
- MHS students may check out as many items from the library as needed (and as many as they can keep track of).
- Books check out for two weeks, and due dates are stamped in the backs of the books.
- Students may stop in the library or log into their library account to renew books.
- Overdue notices are sent out weekly via email to parents/guardians.
- There are no fines for late materials. However, if a book or device is damaged or lost, a repair or replacement fee will be charged.
- Ebooks and audiobooks are available through Sora. These return automatically off your account.
Our Book Collections
Per the ECASD guidelines, the books at Memorial's library support our curriculum and the varied interests of 14-18-year-old students. As such, our collections cover a wide array of ideas and topics. Students are encouraged to browse books or ask the library staff for help finding books to match their needs.
Media & Tech Integration Specialist
email@example.com | 715-852-6309
Instructional Media & Tech Clerk
715-852-6430 (library desk)
Student Library Assistants